December Local Featured Author: Dywuana Sykes
"My
greatest passion is to motivate others to reach their fullest potential in
every aspect of their lives by gaining clarity on the things which are most
important to them and letting go of limiting beliefs!”~Dywuana Sykes, MBA, CPA, CPTF
CLARITY
IS KEY!
When
my direction was clear-I made the decision to transition from my career of 23
years to pursue my passion-but only when my direction was clear!!
Reflecting
on more than 23 years in Corporate America, I realize that a significant amount
of my time was spent feeling UNFULFILLED. Deep
inside I kept a nagging itch that there was something more I should be
doing. With the diagnosis of a very aggressive form of breast cancer in
late 2010, I became clear on one thing-Life is too short to be living
anything less than your BEST life NOW! By utilizing the Passion
Test book and tools, I discovered my passion and purpose. Here are a few
of my top passions:
§ Motivational and
Inspirational Speaking
§ Coaching and
Motivating Others to Discover and Live their Passions
§ Being Healthy and
Strong and Maintaining a Regular Exercise Regiment
§ Spending Quality
Time with My Family
By
choosing in favor of my passions, I have now realigned my life and my choices
to best reflect the things that are most important to me. I am now
committed to teaching others how to live a passionate, fulfilled and meaningful
life using the Passion Test as my foundational process and tool. As a Certified
Passion Test Facilitator, I’m ready to help you move to that next season in
your life-be it a passionate and fulfilled place right where you are or a new
place you’ve never known, the possibilities are endless!
With
options including live consulting, phone sessions, workshops and classes in MS,
TN, the Mid-south and surrounding areas plus an online library of virtual
courses and tutorial support, I am able to coach you in a variety of ways.
FEAR
NO EVIL AND TAKE THE LIMITS OFF!
I
spent a decent amount of time blaming others for the things that hadn’t
happened in my life. I now experience the freedom of knowing that no one could
keep me from the life I was born to live!
If I
can continue to experience these life changing transformations, YOU CAN TOO! Come join me on this amazing journey
to discover the things that are most important to you and begin TODAY living the life you were created to live!
Dywuana Sykes is our December Local Featured Author! Please join us on Saturday December 20th
from 4-6pm as we discuss this book and more at our December Book Club Meet-Up
at McKinley’s Restaurant located at 3279 Kirby Parkway. This will be an exciting
event as we will also feature a Q&A session with Ms. Murray on the BIG
screen via Skype. Also, there’s “Hey Myron”, door prizes, good food, good
people and a lot of FUN! We hope to see you THERE!
Dywuana Sykes is our December Local Featured Author! Please join us on Saturday December 20th
from 4-6pm as we discuss this book and more at our December Book Club Meet-Up
at McKinley’s Restaurant located at 3279 Kirby Parkway. This will be an exciting
event as we will also feature a Q&A session with Ms. Murray on the BIG
screen via Skype. Also, there’s “Hey Myron”, door prizes, good food, good
people and a lot of FUN! We hope to see you THERE! 







0 comments:
Post a Comment