May Meet Up Recap: Dr. Melinda Harper
I know I always start
off every article about last month’s Book Club being so much fun. That’s because
it’s true. It’s always a lot of fun. The May Book Club Meet Up was no
different.
Dr. Melinda Harper was a
very good guest! Her book, “A Profit for her Husband” was very well received. I
think not only the married people in the room enjoyed it, but the single people
as well. You can get more information about Dr. Harper and her book at
www.drmelindaharper.com.
With that being said…
Join
me for the What’s Happening Myron Book Club June Meet-Up, Saturday June 20th from
4-6pm at McKinley’s Restaurant, 3279 Kirby Parkway. The Featured Selection for
June is “One Night” by Eric Jerome Dickey.
Our Local Featured
Author is Jerome Ewing, author of the book “More Than Motown”. Ewing has had
met and worked with a countless number of celebrities for well over 30 years.
He has written a very intriguing book about some of his experiences. You don’t
want to miss out on this. Also, my special guest will be Ms. Shan Williams, 2015's Miss Black Tennessee.
As always, we will have
a great discussion. We’ll have wonderful door prizes and McKinley’s always
serves up great food. So come on out and join us have a great time. I’ll see
you there!








0 comments:
Post a Comment