June Meet-Up Recap: Mr. Jerome Ewing
June was Black Music Month and
what a great way to celebrate by having a Local Featured Author who wrote a
book about the behind the scenes happenings in the music industry. Author
Jerome Ewing had a very intriguing story to tell…and he had a ton of pictures
to accompany his stories. And to think, he was only on the first book out of
the 3 he is planning to release. I encourage you to check out Mr. Ewing and his
book if you haven’t already! You can visit his website at motownthejeromeewingstory.com
Now it’s time to get ready for
July! It is upon us! Our July Featured Selection is “Bad Blood” by Mary Monroe!
This is really gonna be a “page turner” and a “nail biter”, lol. Our Local Featured
Author is gonna be Ms. Linda Delaney. She has written two books, “Stewardship:
A Matter of Principle” and “In the Shadows of Greatness”. She will
discuss both books and talk about her background in Human Resources as well.
I’m looking forward to having a great discussion this month. I’m also
looking forward to the great good at McKinley’s and I’m excited about the fabulous
DOOR PRIZES I will be giving away, thanks my sponsors, R&S Vending and
Honey Pot Natural! You know how we do it! We look forward to seeing you!








0 comments:
Post a Comment