Trending
Loading...
Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Meet Up: 4 Year Anniversary!

I am excited about our April Book Club Meet-Up. Why? Well, time flies and it’s our 4th year anniversary and you can expect a lot of fun and excitement as we celebrate another milestone! Join us as we make it happen another year on Saturday April 18th from 4-6pm at McKinley’s Restaurant 3279 Kirby Parkway.

Our featured selection is Between the Sheets by Cairo. Yes, we figured we needed to spice it up little bit this month. Our local featured author is Isaac Jones, he will talk about his book, “The Hand I was Dealt”. I’ve heard his story and it’s good. But then all stories of adversities usually are.

In addition to the fun and intriguing book discussion and our Local Featured Author, you know there will be plenty of door prizes and other giveaways. And as usual the food is always good at McKinleys! So all that’s missing is YOU! So I guess I can expect to see your face in the place right?

Thanks to everyone who have been with me in this Book Club journey! Its been REAL!

Comments:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Whats Happening Myron Bookclub All Right Reserved
Back To Top